Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer flu

On Thursday evening I started not feeling so well. Friday I was still sick and A had developed a fever. J started getting a fever on Saturday and the rest of us were still sick, so we went to see a doctor.
They gave us a flu test (which was more uncomfortable than I thought it was going to be) and told us we all had influenza type A, which probably means "swine flu." Getting pandemic flu was not on my list of things to do this year. Luckily we saw the doctor fast enough to get the Tamiflu and everyone is feeling much better. I still have congestion and coughing, but the kids fevers are gone.
Raymond, S, and G haven't gotten sick. I'm hoping it stays that way.

1 comment:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Scary, you'd better take care of yourself. No fun, when is the baby due?