Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Saving Green

Raymond is finally ready to launch his new business! We are hoping things go well and he gets lots of customers. He has been out of work for a long time and it has been a lot of work to get his business ready. We are having two parties this week to let people know what he is doing. One will be Wednesday at 6:30 and than again Saturday at 6:00. There will be pizza. You are welcome to come if possible.
His business is helping people learn how they can save money on their energy costs. It is interesting stuff and some things I had never heard of before. Pray for us that this goes well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm praying hard over here! Good luck with your parties. This is such a good thing! I would be all over it if I owned my own house. Even renting, I'm sure this could help cut costs.

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

I'm praying for you, hope all goes well...