Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh no! Christmas is Coming!


Christmas only 8 days away and I'm far from ready. I still have gifts to buy. I least I don't have anything I have to ship. I think it will all work out though. Unfortunately I don't think I'll get to those Christmas cards. Hmm. We've got three Christmas trees up, but only one of them is decorated. It happens to be one that was at the Festival of Trees. No one had purchased it, so my mom did after the fact. We think she got a good deal on it.
Now if we can only get those other trees looking a little less plain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you;re gong to have a busy weekend! Good luck!

My Aunt bought a real tree a few years back and decided it was so bountiful they weren't going to put anything on it! No one says you have to decorate! It's mot worth the stress. The kids will love Christmas no matter what!