Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving and such

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. My sister was here from Texas and my brother came up from St. George. Raymond's sister was also here from Colorado. It was great to see everyone. On the Wednesday before, we had our annual pie day with the Crane Clan. The kids all get to make there own mini pie. Samuel had pumpkin, Ammon had apple, and Gideon had chocolate cream. Thanksgiving was fabulous of course. I love all the foods associated with Thanksgiving!
This week has been a little unusual. Yesterday Raymond's company announced they would be closing their doors on Wednesday. So we are preparing for a new chapter in our lives. It's going to be an interesting ride.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Life can definitely throw curves... I wish I could do something more, but you'll be in my prayers!

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Ashlee said...

I'm sorry about Raymonds work. Will he work for your dad now?

Lynette said...

I hope things go well for you and your family...I truly feel for you. You are such a bright, cheery person -- I'm sure you'll be taken care of and watched over during this time.