Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Please Help!








Hi Everyone!

Need your help. Recently my kids entered two contests to win a trip to San Diego, and we could really use a vacation. But, we need your help to win. I need you to go to a couple of websites and vote for my kids. Since you can only vote once per computer we are consolidating our votes on one child for each contest.

It's really easy and will only take you a second. Just go to each website, enter your email and vote for the number I ask you. Then check your email and follow the instructions to make your vote count.

First, go to this website. (You may need to copy and paste the link) Vote for 164. This is Janet.
http://www.kosy.com/pages/safekids_fair/vote1.html

Now go to this website and vote for 116. This is Samuel.
http://www.570knrs.com/pages/sandiego/vote.html

The more votes we get the better our chances, so please vote on all the computers you have access to. Also forward this note along to everyone you know, so they can vote too.

I know I've been posting this everywhere, and I'm sorry if you've seen it already, but I really want to win! Thanks for all those who have voted.

Please, please, please help us!!

No comments: