Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Samuel's Birthday




Although Samuel's birthday was a month ago, I wanted to post some pictures of his party. This year we let him have a party with some of the children from the ward. They made placemats with stickers, played the game Hullabaloo, and had cake and ice cream.
Samuel wanted a flag cake this year. I thought it was an interesting choice for a six-year-old, but whatever. I think he might of chosen that because they had been discussing President's Day at school.
We had his party the day after his birthday, so on his birthday, we had a special pizza and spaghetti dinner with his Grandparents. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The cake looks great! I'm no expert but I think a flag cake was probably easier than many other things he could have chosen! Yea for that! What a fun birthday party!