Monday, July 20, 2009

G Health Scare

After we went to bed on the July 4, I heard a strange noise coming from G in the boy's room. I went to check on him and discovered him covered in throw up and convulsing. I went and got Raymond and my mom. We called the paramedics. He went on for about ten minutes total. He had stopped by the time the paramedics got there. They took him to the hospital where they watched him for a few hours before sending him home.
The next two weeks were filled with testing and doctor's appointments. All of his tests have come in normal. We are grateful for that. Sometimes a child's brain will misfire in an isolated incident and it never happens again. Since his tests have been normal, that is what we think has happened. We think he'll be fine from now on.

4 comments:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Sounds scary,glad things are alright....

Christina said...

Glad things are alright. We love you guys.

Lynette said...

Oh wow! That would scare me to death! I'm so glad to hear that he's okay...

Nishant said...

That sounds like so much fun! Is there a website listing them all?

Work from home India